50 Shades of Green
If a romantic cabin with an inside fireplace and no electricity is your idea of the ideal break away…this one, adds to the surprise, with a handmade Crystallite Nature Bath. The name of this romantic cabin is 50 Shades of Green, for when you look around you, all you see is different colours of green…
- Accommodates 2 people
- Inside and outside braai
- The cabin has one bedroom fitted with a double bed.
- In the living room in front of the fire place is a double futon and bedding is provided.
- This unit is fully equipped with crockery, bedding and towels, has a gas hot plate, fridge and geyser.
- The hot water for the Nature bath works on solar, so it might not be that hot during winter, but we are currently working on a “donkey” type geyser to create more hot water for the cloudy days.
- This Mountain cabin is at the foot of the mountain, but can be reached with a normal car if you are prepared to take on a serious gravel road, if not, we are more than willing to transport you to and from the cabin.
- Pet friendly
Weekend bookings-Friday 15:00 until Sunday 16:00 – R2145.00 per Unit.
Midweek bookings 3 nights – R1980.00 per Unit.
Midweek bookings 1 night only – R1100.00 per night Per Unit.
NO SINGLE NIGHT BOOKINGS DURING WEEKENDS
Breakage Deposit of R250 per unit
Rates may change without prior notice.
In order to respect the privacy of other guests, a privilege which they are paying for, we will no longer allow Late Arrivals. Gates closes at 21:00 and NO access will be granted to anybody not adhering to this rule.