50 Shades of Green
If a romantic cabin, with an inside fireplace and no electricity, is your idea of the ideal break away… this one, adds to the surprise, with a handmade Crystallite Nature Bath. The name of this romantic cabin is 50 Shades of Green, for when you look around you, all you see is different colours of green…
- Accommodates 2 people
- Inside and outside braai
- The cabin has one bedroom fitted with a double bed.
- In the living room, in front of the fire place, is a double futon – bedding is provided.
- This unit is fully equipped with crockery, bedding, towels, gas hot plate, fridge and geyser.
- The hot water for the nature bath works on solar, so it might not be that hot during winter, but we are currently working on a “donkey” type geyser to create more hot water for the cloudy days.
- This mountain cabin is at the foot of the mountain, but can be reached with a normal car if you are prepared to take on a serious gravel road. If not, we are more than willing to transport you to and from the cabin.
- Pet friendly
- Weekend bookings, Friday 15:00 until Sunday 16:00, R2400.00 per unit
- Midweek bookings, 3 nights, R2100.00 per unit
- Midweek bookings, 2 nights only, R1100.00 per night per unit
- Midweek bookings, 1 night only, R1300.00 per night per unit
- NO SINGLE NIGHT BOOKINGS DURING WEEKENDS
- Breakage deposit of R250 per unit
- Rates may change without prior notice.
- In order to respect the privacy of other guests, a privilege which they are paying for, we will no longer allow late arrivals.
- Gates closes at 21:00 and NO access will be granted to anybody not adhering to this rule.
Booking In Times
Monday – Thursday: 15h00 – 17h00
Friday: 15h00 – 21h00
Saturday – Sunday: 15h00 – 16h00