The Goatherds house is more than a 100 years old, which makes it the oldest building on the farm. It has been restored to its original design, but for your comfort, we have installed a hot water shower and flush toilet, but no electricity. Staying here, you will not see or hear any of our other guests, for this house is very much on its own, situated at the foot of the Matroosberg mountain.This house can sleep 6 people, is fully equipped, with bedding, towels and crockery. It is also fitted with a gas fridge and hotplate. The inside fireplace where all the cooking was done in the early years, is now a very popular spot in the house and makes for a great inside braai.
- Accommodates 6 people
- One bathroom with hot water shower
- Gas fridge
- Inside and outside braai
- Pet friendly
- Weekend bookings, Friday 15:00 until Sunday 16:00, R2500.00 per unit
- Midweek bookings, at least 2 nights, R1200.00 per night per unit
- Midweek bookings, 1 night only, R1400.00 per night per unit
- NO SINGLE NIGHT BOOKINGS DURING WEEKENDS
- Breakage deposit of R250 per unit
- Rates may change without prior notice.
- In order to respect the privacy of other guests, a privilege which they are paying for, we will no longer allow late arrivals.
- Gates closes at 21:00 and NO access will be granted to anybody not adhering to this rule.
Booking In Times
Monday – Thursday: 15h00 – 17h00
Friday: 15h00 – 21h00
Saturday – Sunday: 15h00 – 16h00